ROPHEKACARES Home Health is hiring for a full time Office Assistant role. The candidate MUST have prior home health Administrative Assistant experience.
Who We Are
Are you passionate about home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join RophekaCares Home Health Agency!
We take pride in being a home health agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our “At Your Service” philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
RophekaCares Home Health – providing home health “At Your Service.”
What You’ll Do
As an Administrative Assistant with RophekaCares Home Health, you will handle all routine administrative matters, support office flow, and ensure that documents are distributed in an efficient manner. You will also support the team by answering phones, scheduling patients, and preparing documentation.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Answer telephone calls, assisting clients, prospects, applicants and employees; or taking messages as appropriate
· Communicate by telephone, email and/or mail, with clients, employees and third parties
· Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for clients/aides
· You must be comfortable working on the computer for an extended period of time.
· Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed
· Maintaining files
· Welcoming visitors to your office
· Answering phone calls
· Taking and delivering messages
· Scheduling meetings between aides and clients
· Creation, maintenance and closing of client and employee files
· Follow-up with appropriate parties to obtain missing credentials or other documents to ensure compliance
· Communicate with appropriate department managers regarding outstanding items or issues
· Copy, scan, and upload records, policies and other pertinent documents and distribute copies as directed
· Process incoming/outgoing mail and faxes as needed.
· Typing, filing, data entry and transcription
· Staffing the clients.
· Incident tracking & report compilation
· Care note tracking and follow-up with direct care staff, reporting issues to management.
· Preparation of client and employee presentation documents or other materials.
· Document policies, procedures and processes
· Ensure education and compliance of all HIPAA regulations and requirements.
· Ensure file maintenance and security standards are consistently practiced and enforced to protect employee and client records.