Rest, Relief and Quality Care
Caring for a loved one can be demanding. You may not have the resources, time or energy to do so. That is where RophekaCares comes in. RophekaCarerespite services can help you take a break from your caregiving responsibilities.
What is Respite Care?
Respite care services enable individuals to comfortably remain in their own environments, while providing caregivers with a much-needed interval of rest or relief. A period of respite may be a few hours to a few days in length. These short-term breaks can help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life.
Providing Care in Different Settings
RophekaCares respite team is comprised of caregivers that have experience in a variety of settings, including hospitals, retirement homes, and one-on-one home care cases. Our assistance offers families an opportunity to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities, by trusting our dependable, skilled and compassionate caregiver with your loved one.
Our respite services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration
Advantages and Benefits of Respite Care
- Gives breaks to family caregivers
- Stress relief
- Renewed energy
- The patient maintains human interaction
- The patient can remain in the comfort of the home